SearchAnyone.org - where you have access to the country's wealth of public records! Downloads are not required.. Our databases contain the most up-to-date resources available.
Background reports include:
* place of residence history
* all known phone numbers
* neighbors and relatives
* true name as well as known aliases
* criminal records
* divorce and marriage data
* property ownership data including purchase date and amount
If you're searching for other data, beyond a background search, use one of the navigation links above to search another data. Typical results from our databases include:
* Vital Records including Marriage, Divorce, Birth and Deaths
* Real Estate Records, Probate Records
* Convictions and Case Numbers for Police Records
* Incarceration Records
* Sentencing Records
* Sex Offenders Information
* Arrest Records (incl. Inmate Locator)
* Warrant History Records
* Criminal Corrections & Violations Records
* Unlisted Cellular & Home Phone Numbers
* DUI Driving records
* Background Check Records
* Skip Tracing, Parolee & Probation Files
* Town, City, and District Court Records
* and much more...
In America, the social security number is our primary identification, the keystone of our life's financial records. It's so important to understand that if you were somehow to have it removed, you would literally have no financial records for the rest of your days
This universal identification number has an untold number of benefits. It also is your financial Achilles Heel
If that number of yours gets into the wrong hands, that person can, in many ways, become you. Because the number is such a universal form..
The saying "even a monkey can do it" is something someone would say to me if they saw me using the world wide web. It is just that my generation is not keen on picking up new things. Back in my day you would have to stand in line at the city court to get information you needed.
At least "back in my day" people were nicer. I would still rather have an old fashioned face to face instead of using a computer but getting information while resting firmly on my fanny is not so bad.